Look good naked
Ladies and gentleman, the blog you have been waiting for, has arrived. I work with clients for an array of reasons but one thing everyone has in common; they want to look good naked. Looking good naked doesn’t necessarily mean a client wants to lose weight but maybe reduce cellulite, gain muscle, tight and or brighten their skin. In this blog, we are going to look at some tips and tricks to make all of this possible, one diet change at a time. These simple changes are cheaper than surgery and much easier than you would expect.
Cellulite is common among both men and women. Cellulite is typically caused from poor diet, lack of exercise, increase of body fat, lack of circulation, and hormone imbalance. If you can stick to these tips, you will quickly notice a change in your body and your cellulite.
- Water. I can not stress this enough but drinking more water will change your overall health. Water is the cheapest diet change you will ever make and maybe one of the most impactful. Water will naturally flush out toxins from your body. Specifically, water removes fatty globules under the skin, removing the appearance of cellulite. Water will also help naturally balance your hormones.
- Sugar. This is one of the worst foods (ingredients) we eat on a consistent bases. Sugar is stored in our fat cells. The more sugar we eat, the more these fat cells expand causing many health issues and causing cellulite.
- Salt. Water retention in our body is directly linked to the amount of salt in our diets. The more water in your body, the more inflamed your body will look.
- Walk. If you are following my diet guidelines, you should be walking about 10k steps daily. This will help your fat move throughout your cells and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Walking also improves your circulation in your body.
- Refined Flour and Gluten. These product are typically stored in the body as extra fat due to the simple fat your body can not break them down. Typically, they can also cause inflammation as well. High inflammation decreases your circulation.
You can also use coconut oil, green tea lotion (I swear by this one), and tea tree oil to help reduce the appearance of cellulite as well. After the shower, spend a few minutes massaging in these lotions and oils to help break down the fat deposits.
Tighten and Brighten Skin
- Flaxseed. Including more flaxseed in your diet will improve your collagen production. As your skin tightens with collagen, it will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Healthy Fat. Wild Salmon, avocado, and coconut all promote healthy skin from the inside out. These foods also improve collagen production and improve the appearance for age spots.
- Stress. Stress has been proven to make you look older. Stress places a lot of physical pain on your body and it shows. You will get more wrinkles, age spots, and bags under your eyes.
- Sleep. Getting your sleep will allow your body to do the hard work. Your body will remove toxins, process daily nutrients, and more all while you sleep. This will also reduce your stress.
- Exfoliate. Using coffee bean exfoliates or other natural exfoliation will remove dead skin and allow your body to look younger, brighter, and tighter. Remember, this doesn’t just have to be on your face, your whole body needs to be exfoliated.
Keep it moving
Get outside and walk. Even if this is walking between stores while shopping, keep your body moving. If you can’t walk, keep moving. Find a YouTube video with arm exercises, simple standing exercises, or just about anything that will keep you moving. Staying sedentary is one of the worst things you can do for your health. Stop using excuses and find a way to move, every little bit makes a difference.
Overall Dietary Changes to look good naked
- High-Fiber Foods – will cleanse your colon, control your hunger, balance hormones, and naturally support your metabolism.
- High-Potassium Foods – naturally flushes the waste out of cells, reducing your cellulite.
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Bananas – watch the consumption due to high levels of sugar
- Coconut Water
- Healthy Fats
- Wild Salmon
The best advice I can give is to use a combination of all of these tips. These tips will help boost your appearance and in turn boost your confidence. Remember to put yourself first.